Monday, September 30, 2013
09-27-08
5 years! Have I really been married that long?! It seems like the years have just flown by, but then when I think back to the first year we were married it seems like ages ago. We were little babies right out of college trying to figure out what we wanted in life. We have some great memories of that time and we love reminiscing about our little condo in Chicago or Ben's crazy freelancing lifestyle (which is more fun to talk about now that he's not doing it!). We grew so much in those first years of marriage and I am more in love with Ben today than the day I married him. I am so happy with our life and feel like the luckiest girl on the planet that I get to do life with him!
Labels:
milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment