Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sea Salt Picnic

One of our favorite restaurants in the cities is Sea Salt.  Sea Salt is a little seafood restaurant next to Minnehaha Falls that is only open from April to October.  They always have live music and amazing food!   The line to order is guaranteed to be at least 30 minutes long and finding a seat is impossible.  That is why a weeknight picnic dinner there was perfect!  We made one of the first of many trips a few weeks ago and it once again surpassed our expectations. Roxie and Jasper loved looking at the waterfall and the babies relaxed together on the blanket.  What a perfect summer evening!

Roxie and Jasper loving their fish
 
This cute boy finally has a normal smile!

Ben and Maddie listening to the live band

This is the best picture I got of June and Maddie together... I'll try harder next time

Nap time for June 

The most amazing softshell crab sandwich

I love my little family

Grandma and Roxie

 My two loves

No comments:

Post a Comment