This was Maddie's first year at Whiz Bang and I am sure she is going to grow to love it just as much as me someday!
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Whiz Bang Days
Whiz Bang is one of my favorite annual traditions. My grandparents live in Robbinsdale and Whiz Bang Days are the city's festival. We've been celebrating it since I can remember and I always look forward to it every year. I don't usually care much for the 4th of July since Whiz Bang is always a week or two behind. We always spend the whole day outside by the lake with my whole family and we are lucky enough to usually have amazing weather! While we are outside in the lake, we can watch the parade go by since we never go to down to the parade anymore. There is also a carnival down the road from my grandparents that we used to love going to. Every year it gets a little smaller and this year we didn't even venture down there. In the evening, my grandparents invite the whole church over for a bbq in their backyard and to watch the fireworks shot off over their lake.
This was Maddie's first year at Whiz Bang and I am sure she is going to grow to love it just as much as me someday!
Maddie is so full of energy these days and always full of giggles. It is so crazy how much she has grown up in only four months. What a fun little babe she is to be around!
This was Maddie's first year at Whiz Bang and I am sure she is going to grow to love it just as much as me someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment