Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

These Days

These days Maddie is...


Loving her two teeth!


Blowing bubbles.  She blows bubbles all the time, but the funniest is when she blows bubbles at me when she's mad.  It makes me laugh and in turn makes her laugh too.   This is the best picture I could get when she was madly blowing bubbles :)



Getting herself into the sitting position alone!  It is so fun now to watch her crawl over to her toy and then sit up and play with it.  I feel like she has changed more in the past two weeks than the past two months combined!


Crawling!  Is this for real?!  For a few weeks, she couldn't figure out how to move her arms and legs at the same time.  This week it finally clicked!  I guess that means babyproofing needs to happen soon...


Sitting up and playing in her crib when she wakes up.  We are moving her crib down because I am sure standing in her crib will not be far behind!



Eating solid foods!  We were waiting to start Maddie on solid foods until she turned 24 weeks (6 months old) and when that week finally came I was a tiny bit sad.  For one, I can't believe she is old enough to sit in her high chair and eat food from a spoon.  Also, now I actually have to think about making food instead of just feeding her at the drop of a hat.  Her first food a couple days ago was sweet potato and today she tried avocados!

She has started to drink water from a sippy cup this week as well.  She always wants to drink water from our cups, but all we had in our house was glass.  This week I picked up a sippy cup for her and she loves it!  Half the time she is just chewing on it or playing with the cup, but when she sees it across the room she always crawls over and grabs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment