Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

11 Months Old!

My baby is 11 months old today!  What a big girl she is getting to be!   I loved that I got to be home with her all week because I got to see the baby steps turn into for real walking!   The past few weeks she could take a few steps on her own and it was only when we had something she wanted.  Every day this week she has started to walk for longer periods... 10 steps, 15 steps, then 30 steps.   Tonight we were at a friend's house and she walked across the room and turned the corner to get to the toy box!   


Recap from month 11:
  • Walking is by far the biggest milestone this month!  When she walks super far she will look back at us and clap.   Obviously she is used to her parents cheering her on! 
  • 8 teeth! 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom.
  • New favorite foods are clementines and goat cheese.   Last night she ate half a container of goat cheese in one sitting!  I think blueberries are by far her favorite food still.
  • She is still a pretty good sleeper.  Wakes up once in the early morning to eat, but goes right back to sleep.   And I like my morning snuggle with her!
  • Loves dancing to the new Taylor Swift CD.
  • Learned the sign for 'more', but she is a picky eater and doesn't do it too often yet.  Only goat cheese or blueberries have gotten multiple mores so far.
  • Shakes her head like she's saying no and it is adorable.  Thankfully she doesn't know what it means!
  • Definitely knows her Mama and Dada now.  She will point and say Dada when he walks in the door from work.
  • She is a determined little girl and I love watching her figure out how she can maneuver to get at something.  
What a fun month!  Now into party planning mode for my girl's 1st birthday!!










No comments:

Post a Comment