Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

This

Holding a conversation with your 10 month old is probably one of the cutest things I have experienced in quite some time.  It just makes me want to squeeze her  and give her a million kisses because I don't think she could get any more adorable (but how many times have I thought that in the past year?!)

She points at everything and says, "This".  Not sure if I consider it her first word because I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what she is actually saying.   But if we do end up considering it her first word, I think her second word is going to be Oliver (or some form of that) because he is who she points to 50% of the time when saying "This". 

Oliver and Maddie are best buds these days.   She loves to chase him and I think Oliver secretly loves it too.    Just as Maddie is about to grab Oliver he will run across the room, so Mads will turn around and chase him again.  Once in a while Oliver lets her catch him and she will laugh hysterically.   Lucy hasn't gotten the fun of the game yet though.  If Maddie tries to chase her she will run and hide until Maddie is done with her game!




No comments:

Post a Comment