Maddie has started to talk about 'Baby Sister' a lot, although she doesn't quite understand the concept that her world is about to change in a few months. She loves other babies and I'm hoping the feeling will be similar once there is one in our house! She'll just have to adapt to the concept of sharing mama...
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Sisters
Every since we found out that Baby #2 is a girl, I've been so excited to have two daughters. So excited for Maddie to get to have a sister close in age. I grew up with two sisters and can't imagine life without them. Yes, we had our share of drama in our teenage years... especially when you have a twin sister this is bound to happen. But the majority of growing up was amazing and now as an adult it has been so great having sisters. There is such a special bond that I can't wait for my two girls to have!
Maddie has started to talk about 'Baby Sister' a lot, although she doesn't quite understand the concept that her world is about to change in a few months. She loves other babies and I'm hoping the feeling will be similar once there is one in our house! She'll just have to adapt to the concept of sharing mama...
Maddie has started to talk about 'Baby Sister' a lot, although she doesn't quite understand the concept that her world is about to change in a few months. She loves other babies and I'm hoping the feeling will be similar once there is one in our house! She'll just have to adapt to the concept of sharing mama...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment