I totally dropped the ball last week and didn't publish the post I wrote and then forgot again yesterday... So here we are on Thursday!
Maddie:
1. We got the Jungle Book movie and she loves to 'shake her butt' like Mogley.
2. Getting dressed in the morning has consisted of crying and screaming every day that I don't grab a dress for her. I broke down and bought her a few more dresses so we had more than 3 options.
3. If Everly is screaming in the car Maddie either says, 'She is saying 'Hurry up cars' or 'She wants some food. Give her food.'
4. She loves playing peekaboo with Everly. Although playing with Everly lasts for less than a minute each time. It's a cute minute though.
5. She's got her mama's persuasive gene. 'Let's go change into a new dress! That'd be so fun! Ok? Ok. Let's go.' She doesn't need to wait for an answer before she's already on her way.
Everly:
1. Is all smiles when she is awake. Her little coos are the best!
2. I had to pack up all her 0-3 clothes already a few weeks ago. She didn't even get to wear some of them!
3. We had one night last week where she was awake a lot... Thankfully she decided to not make that a trend. It was rough.
4. She loves when Maddie talks to her and cries when she walks away.
5. We don't stay home as much as when I had Maddie, so she's getting used to getting carted around.
No comments:
Post a Comment