1. Maddie got a new teacher at swimming lessons and was for some reason terrified of her. As in jumping out of the pool screaming! This week Ben had to sit with her while she cried and she eventually decided after 10 minutes it was okay to swim. Our little drama queen.
2. She used to sleep until 7:30 or 8, but not it's usually 6 am on the dot. Ben goes to get her and then she always runs in and gives me a big good morning kiss.
3. Before nap she always has to change back into pajamas and a tutu.
4. Last week she was cooking with Emmy and slid off the counter onto her chin. She immediately got a big bruise and bump- super stylish for our Christmas cards!
5. Yesterday she started to fall down the stairs right as I was about to leave for work. I heard her scream and looked up the stairs to see her rolling down the stairs head first. I ran up to catch her, so she only fell like 6 steps. It's her first time every falling down the steps (good for being 2 1/2!) and I think I was more shaken up then her!
1. Maddie has nicknamed her Evers and it has stuck around!
2. Ever since she's been strong enough to hold herself up she had loved laying on her tummy and just looking around. She also loves to be in the standing position and get in on the action with her big sister!
3. She finally takes a pacifier! I think it had something to do with also taking a bottle now since the same week she started taking a bottle easily she started liking her paci. Hooray!


No comments:
Post a Comment