Maddie:
1. She has been coming up with crazy excuses to get us to come into her room after she's supposed to be asleep. The other night she started screaming 'Monkeys! Monkeys! There are monkeys in my room!' Literally blood curdling screams like she was actually hurt. Then the second you walk into her room she acts like she wasn't screaming and wants talk about how 'the monkeys at the zoo are in cages, but they always say Maddie Maddie I want to play.' I love her imagination. Other recent night visitors have been spiders and dragons.
2. She remembers the funniest things and I love when she tells me stories about things that have happened in the past. The other day she was telling me, "I puked right here in bed and Daddy came in and said 'Oh No Maddie it's on your PJs'" or "I always say 'No Liam I don't want to share', but I will share with Elliot if he wants my toys".
3. If she's extra whiney or worked up about something she has to sit in her bed until she calms down. It has helped significantly. She definitely does not want to take an extra nap, so she usually calms down pretty quick!
4. Whenever Ben takes off her clothes he always says, "Skin the rabbit!" She heard Uncle Bill say it to Liam at the cabin last week, so now we always hear "Uncle Bill says skin the rabbit to Liam too!".
5. Every Christmas we always get a box of Jelly Bellys from my mom and then play guess the flavor with our eyes closed. Maddie LOVES this game, but when we tell her to guess the flavor she spits out her jellybean and says, "Pink!" or whatever color it is.
Everly:
1. She's gotten two teeth over the last month. One bottom tooth a couple days after her 4 month appointment and then the other bottom tooth a week later! Neither of them seemed to phase her.
2. She got her first ear infection yesterday. Maddie never got one, so I never had to experience how sad they make little babies. I felt so bad for her when she was up screaming in the middle of the night and nothing could console her. I could tell right away that she didn't feel good because she's usually so chill. She's already on the mend and so much happier!
3. She is such a talker. The cutest thing is when she is blabbering and then sticks her tongue out and blows bubbles.
No comments:
Post a Comment