Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Weekly Words



Maddie:
1. Maddie, Everly and I were in Maddie's room getting dressed. Ben came in and Maddie yells, "Girl only! Girls Only FOORREEVVEER! Don't bug us!" And then slammed her door. It'll be Ben's lifes someday with girls, so I guess he should get used to it.
2. Ben usually brings the girls to the chiropracter, so when I brought them the other day Maddie had fun showing me around. "Are you thirsty Mom? They have water here" I said I didn't need any, but two seconds later she walked up with a full glass of water for me.
3. I told Maddie she needed to go to sleep. She said, "Mom you don't need to be mean about it. Just ask nicely by saying 'Maddie, please turn off your light and go to sleep when that book is finished.'"


Everly:
1. She is getting very opinionated when Maddie takes her toys. We used to tell Maddie she had to trade toys if she wanted something Everly had. Doesn't work so much anymore unless we want to hear Everly screaming.
2. When she is upset about something she flings her body on the floor EXACTLY like Maddie. Oh boy.
3. A few nights ago Maddie asked Everly for a kiss. Usually Everly gives her a big open mouth kiss, but this time she bit Maddie's nose. It was hard enough that Maddie cried really hard about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment