Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Everly: 10 Months Old

We had the big milestone the past month of officially walking! She is such a steady walker already! The craziest thing is that she never pulls herself up on anything, but can stand of easily in the middle of the floor. If only we could all do squats like that. I remember saying how much I love the 10 month old stage and this time I definitely feel the same.

Recap of Month 10:
  • Walking everywhere!
  • Doesn't crawl at all anymore because she prefers to walk and she is soo fast.
  • Loves sitting at the table with us for meals and her favorite foods right now are blueberries and goat cheese.
  • She loves eating thing by herself with a spoon.
  • She LOVES her straw sippy cup. I didn't think she knew how to use a straw, so I let her bite on my iced coffee straw until I realized she was actually getting coffee out. (And liking it!)
  • She loves singing with us and her favorite song is 'You Are My Sunshine'. She babbles so loud during that song.
  • She used to say 'Mama' all the time, but now it's 'Dada' all day long.
  • Her 5th tooth came through on the bottom a few weeks ago.
  • She loves clapping and waving bye-bye. She is getting good at her 'all done' and 'milk' signs.
  • She is so cute when you ask for a hug and she flings her body on you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment