You are already 1 1/2 years old. I feel like just yesterday was your first birthday! You are the most opinionated, strong-willed and joyful little girl and I am so blessed to be your Mommy.
You are learning so many new things everyday and love to do whatever your big sister is doing. You and Maddie love to get into mischief together and I try hard not to laugh when I discover the two of you in the middle of one of your plans.
You are the best tantrum thrower and have perfected the art of flinging your body on the floor. But you're also so great at saying 'please' and 'thank you' when you want something.
You love sitting on the potty chair and are so good at telling us when you need to go!
I love hearing all your new words- some favorites of mine are the way you say Hat, Love You and Willa (your auntie's dog).
You have started to only nurse when you wake up in the morning and right before bed. We've also figured out how much better you sleep if Daddy puts you to bed instead of me. You're still the best snuggler and I can never pass up a big Everly hug.
You love taking selfies on my phone and have perfected the 'cheese' anytime the camera comes out!
I love you so much little girl!
You love taking selfies on my phone and have perfected the 'cheese' anytime the camera comes out!
I love you so much little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment