Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I feel so blessed to be a mom to such a wonderful little girl.  She has changed my life in so many ways already and I am excited for everything that is to come as her mama.

We spent Sunday seeing both of our Moms and Grandmas.  Maddie and I went to church in the morning and had dinner at my Grandma's house with my Mom's side of the family.  After Ben got home from work, we headed up to his Mom's house for a Mother's Day/Belated Birthday dinner.  It was a jam packed day, so it was amazing to be able to have Monday to just relax with my little family.  We went out to brunch and stopped at the local garden shop.  We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing outside in the amazing weather and planting the veggies in the garden.

My first Mother's Day and the day following were pretty great.  I adore being a mama to my baby girl with all my heart.


With my two loves on Mothers Day

The whole family

My present from Maddie and Ben- A Chewbeads necklace

Practicing standing with Auntie Katie


Brunchin at Hot Plate

Hard at work in the garden

Napping on the deck 

No comments:

Post a Comment