Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Go Mads Go!

Just when I thought Maddie had no interest in walking, she changed her mind!  Last week she decided to take her first steps!  What a great mama moment!  Three or four steps is her max right now and it's only if she trying to get something she really wants.  

In the past week she also decided that maybe that strange push toy could actually be fun.  She would cry if we ever tried to make her walk behind it, so we figured it would sit in the playroom unused for a few more months.   I think she wanted to impress Grandma Diana because she started zooming around the room in no time when Grandma was over.  The wheel falls off every now and then (now I know why it was 90% off!), but it works for the short amount of time she'll probably play with it!

It is so stinking adorable to watch her little body run all over the place with the walker and squeal with delight because she is so proud of herself!   I am an equally proud mama!





No comments:

Post a Comment