We tried to Facetime, but when Maddie saw me on the Ipad she ran to the stairs and cried when I didn't come up yelling Mama, Mama. Fail. Other than that, Ben and Maddie had a lot of fun Daddy time and I was so excited to come home to snuggle my baby girl! Ben kept me updated with pictures while I was gone!
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
First Night Away
Last week I went to LA for a quick work trip and had my first overnight away from Maddie. I've had nights where I am out late and don't put her to sleep, but this was the first legitimate overnight trip out of town. (And it came at a perfect time because it was snowing AGAIN in Minnesota) I know I know, she's already 13 months... but it was still a big deal for me!
We tried to Facetime, but when Maddie saw me on the Ipad she ran to the stairs and cried when I didn't come up yelling Mama, Mama. Fail. Other than that, Ben and Maddie had a lot of fun Daddy time and I was so excited to come home to snuggle my baby girl! Ben kept me updated with pictures while I was gone!
We tried to Facetime, but when Maddie saw me on the Ipad she ran to the stairs and cried when I didn't come up yelling Mama, Mama. Fail. Other than that, Ben and Maddie had a lot of fun Daddy time and I was so excited to come home to snuggle my baby girl! Ben kept me updated with pictures while I was gone!
Labels:
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment