After we went out to eat for dinner, Maddie asked to go outside again. How could I resist? She was having so much fun and we were enjoying the weather just as much. Ben taught her the word 'adventure' and she kept saying 'adventure please' when she wanted to run down the block again. She stayed out until it was almost dark and was still upset when we had to go inside. Then during bath time all she talked about was everything she saw outside. I seriously can not wait until this warm weather sticks around!
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
A Glimpse of Spring
Yesterday was over 50 degrees here in Minnesota and it felt glorious. Ben had the day off and I worked from home, so we got to spend a lot of time outside enjoying the weather. Maddie LOVED it. While Ben got all the ice off our driveway, Maddie loved running through the melting puddles. We had to change her clothes multiple times yesterday because she kept getting soaked! And she loved helping us clean out the car... I actually couldn't convince her to get out!
After we went out to eat for dinner, Maddie asked to go outside again. How could I resist? She was having so much fun and we were enjoying the weather just as much. Ben taught her the word 'adventure' and she kept saying 'adventure please' when she wanted to run down the block again. She stayed out until it was almost dark and was still upset when we had to go inside. Then during bath time all she talked about was everything she saw outside. I seriously can not wait until this warm weather sticks around!
After we went out to eat for dinner, Maddie asked to go outside again. How could I resist? She was having so much fun and we were enjoying the weather just as much. Ben taught her the word 'adventure' and she kept saying 'adventure please' when she wanted to run down the block again. She stayed out until it was almost dark and was still upset when we had to go inside. Then during bath time all she talked about was everything she saw outside. I seriously can not wait until this warm weather sticks around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment