Maddie:
1. Is obsessed with the fact that her Aunt and Uncle currently live in our basement. If one of them says anything about going downstairs she will sprint to the stairs yelling "Me too, me too!"
2. Had her first day of pre preschool today and loved it! She said "Bye Mom" the second she walked into the classroom. (In the pictures above she's saying 'first day of school' over and over)
3. Has become a Daddy's girl in the past month and Ben loves it. I was snuggling with her the other night and she said, "I want to snuggle with Daddy. Bye Mom, I still love you."
4. Maddie got to pick out a stuffed animal at Ikea the other day and she eventually chose a stuffed cat. She calls all cats 'Kitty Moes' for some reason, so her new cat is Kitty Moe Stripes.
5. Is finally breaking free from the paci monster mentality. I don't want to speak too soon, so I'll update if it actually happens.
Everly:
1. Loves her Solly Baby wrap. Seriously, that thing is a lifesaver.
2. Sleeps like a champ.
3. Eats like a champ.
4. So easy going and so snuggly.
5. Life is so great with her here!



No comments:
Post a Comment