Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday Words


Maddie

1. Whenever we say 'Guess What' she says 'I Love You!'. So adorable.
2. I don't know if I'm going to get this girl to wear pants ever. All she wants is dresses and can sometimes be conned into wearing a skirt. I better go but more tights for winter...
3. In the car Ben stepped on the brake a little abuptedly and she yelled, 'Woah, woah Dad. Be careful!'.
4. She watched a Daniel Tiger episode on PBS where the boy was sad when his Dad dropped him off at school. They sang a song about how grown ups come back and now whenever we are dropping her off at school she says 'Grown ups come back. Mama is coming to pick up Maddie!'  
5. Loves when things match. She likes to color coordinate her bow to her dress, match her fork to her plate, match clothes with Everly, etc. We were are Target today and a lady was wearing red Hunter rain boots just like her. She said excitedly when we saw her, "We match!!!! We match boots!!!"


Everly

1. First real smiles this week! They always melt my heart.
2. Found her hands and loves to suck on them.
3. Loves to grab my hair and the neck on your shirt. 
4. Is a pooping machine. Literally at least 5 times a day.
5. Is already filling out the 3-6 month clothes because she is so long.  I bought her these PJs for Halloween, but I don't think they'll last until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment